Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Food...

I don't know why I haven't begun doing so already, but I am now planning on taking photos of most of my food stuffs that I make. I already started to do so on facebook, but I will try and blog about it too.The first entry is what I made and plated in my culinary class on 2/7/11. This is a braised herb pork tenderloin with sweet braised red cabbage, maple glazed carrots and finished with a red wine dijon sauce.

I shall post more as I make them, not just from class, but from my own personal kitchen adventures as well. Hope you enjoy. And if ya want the recipe, I'm working on getting them all written up and posted with the photos, but that will come in time.

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY!! I'll have the maple glazed carrots and sweet braised red cabbage, hold the meat. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I like pictures of food so much, but here I am, staring at it and all its glory.
    Anyway, you should click on the blog and check out the show, it'll help aid digestion.

    ReplyDelete