Monday, January 24, 2011

My newly found motivation...

Today is the first day in a long series of long days.

Today is the day I start my new diet and workout program, a new semester at school, rehearsals for a new show I'm doing (Next Train to Nowhere at the Lyceum) and my V-day/M-day jobs at work.

It's nice being busy. It keeps my mind active and focused. I had my first workout today. Felt good. I didn't push myself too hard, but I got my cardio pumping a bit on the treadmill. Did a little core strengthening on the exercise ball. Did a few weight lifts, but not too many. Spent about 45 minutes in the gym and then showered up and now I'm working.

Looking forward to getting back into the kitchen in my culinary class tonight and then my front of house classes later this week. Full load of CA and BUS classes. Should be beneficial.

Rehearsals meet on my non school days, so I'll be busy busy busy, hence, morning workouts.

I am feeling good about my new ventures and WILL stick with it. I have motivation and am feeling good so far. 20 lbs....pssh. Please, that'll be gone in three months. Wanna bet?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I worked out at the gym today too! You can do it Jarrod! Stick to it :)

    ReplyDelete