Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011...

It has just turned midnight making it Thanksgiving 2011. I thought I'd take this opportunity to make the typical "what I'm thankful for" list. So here goes:
First off, I'm thankful for my wonderful family. Without their continued love and support, I don't know how I would have made it through all these years. I have the best family in the world and I wouldn't trade them in for anything.
I am thankful for my AMAZING job at Sea World. Not only do I get to perform for thousands of people a day, but it has also given me the opportunity to meet and work with some of the best people I've ever met. Every day at work is awesome and I feel blessed that I have been given a wonderful gift.
There's my roommates and their kids (my Godchildren). I wouldn't have a home without them. They are always there for me no matter what.
Of course I am thankful for all my other friends. Even though I don't see all of them on a regular basis, I hope they know that they are a large part of my life and have helped make me who I am today.
As 'bad' as it may sound, I'm thankful for all my material possessions since at the start of this year the majority of my stuff was stolen out of my storage unit. I have been lucky enough to build up my collection of stuff to not be so small.
I am thankful for my kitty, Chase McGuff. He is the best cat ever.
There are so many things to be thankful for this year. I know I have forgotten so many things.
I suppose mostly I am just thankful to be living my life the way that I want and with all the love and support I could ask for from so many wonderful people.
Thanks for reading! Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment