Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Holidays and Merry New Year...Etc...

So the holidays are over. I had a very merry Christmas and a very happy (yet interesting) new year. I am excited for this new year and a new start and all that jazz. It seems like every new year I say the same thing about being excited and blah blah blah. I intend to make the best of this year and already have got some things lined up to help me ensure that it rocks. I am cast in a two-person show coming up in the first week of April, so that is gonna be fun to get back on stage and act the hell out of something. I am planning a trip to Chicago for the week after the show closes to see a Padres game at the famous Wrigley field, so that is gonna kick ass...I just hope hope hope I can make it happen. I have made the standard "resolutions" that most people make. Eat better, work out more, etc, etc. I just hope to actually make those happen as well...

I just noticed that I have said, "I hope I can make ______ happen this year." I think that is my problem. I need to stop "hoping" and take action and make this shit go down! So intead of my previously stated "standard resolutions," I'm making a solid one which is as follows:
If I make a plan to do something, I will follow through with it instead of just hoping that it will happen.

I like the way that sounds a lot better. So, plan the first, kick ass in my show. Plan the second, Get my butt out to Wrigley field in April. More plans to come later...I don't want to get ahead of myself...haha! Merry 2011 to all, and to all a Happy fun-filled year!

No comments:

Post a Comment