Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whew...

I love you because is almost over.

This is both a good thing and a bad/sad thing. It is good cause I will have my nights free again and I will be able to have more time to do homework and things of the like.

It is bad cause I will miss this cast/crew a lot. Having done so many shows, I have learned that casts come and go and that I tend to not get attached so easily, but this cast/crew is different. It is a small cast and I have bonded with them all. It will be a sad thing not seeing them every day, but I know I shall see them all again soon.

So, that being said, I am doing well in my classes. My geography of California class is quite pleasing. I am learning all sorts of good info on where I live and I like it. My public speaking class and my English classes are both going well. Just a lot of typing of papers, etc.

I am thinking I am going to try and get my Theatre Arts AA degree next semester as I only need 4 more classes in that field, along with a lab science. Once I have the AA degree, I should be able to transfer to a University. I'm looking at SDSU and UNLV (University of Nevada, Las Vegas). We shall see what actually happens.

I might still do the culinary school thing once I get my AA. I thought I had all of this figured out, but then I had to go and do a show again and now I have that theatre bug running around in my head again. Damn bug. It'll never go away. Haha.

I thought about getting a BA in Theatre and possibly teaching drama somewhere...but I also still want my culinary experience...ugh...damn theatre bug. It shall never go away. Haha.

Well, I'll be posting a lot more now that I will be having some free time again soon.
Till then, Thanks for reading and I'll see ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment