Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rain...rain...rain in SD...

It has been raining now for 4 days straight.
I couldn't be happier. I LOVE the rain. Especially while I am at work, as I sit right next to the window and have a great view of the storm.

The palm trees are swaying and almost being ripped from the ground due to the 70mph winds.
We don't get weather like this (or much at all) down here in southernmost CA, so when it does happen, I am always so happy.
Well, tha's all for now. More to come later!

1 comment:

  1. yes, i'm loving the storm too... like something's finally happening... reminds me of a quote from my favorite movie "giacometti was once run down by a car, and he recalled falling into a lucid faint, a sudden exhilaration as he realized that at last, something was happening to him."
    which is kinda how i feel abuot life right now

    ReplyDelete