Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Harvard on the Hill...

Grossmont college. It's a wonderful land of knowledge and friendships. I feel blessed to be walking amongst these halls again. Especially cause I know I won't be here off and on like I have been in the past. I intend on being in and out, only when I leave this time, I will be holding a few degrees. Granted they will all be AA degrees, but I will still have all three of them. I will also be ready to transfer to finish up my Bachelor's degree.

My school schedule is not too trying this semester, but I am going with what the counselor advised for my plan.

I have class on Tuesday's and Thursday's:
9:30am-10:45am-Geography of California
12:30pm-1:45pm-Public Speaking
4:00pm-5:15pm-English 120

All the while, I will be working full time, 7:00am-4:00pm, on all my other days of the week, including the weekends.

I am determined to finish this time, no matter how long it takes. I hope it doesn't take too long though ;^]

Gotta pack up my computer for now as it looks like it is about to rain. More for another time! Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Geography of California sounds like a fun class! Congrats on going back to school Jarrod!

    ReplyDelete